Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Change of Plans

Well, a delay of a month or so for a vacation.  Did my bookkeeping yesterday.  It was not pretty.  Christmas turned-out a lot more expensive than I thought - plus new tires and other expenses.  So...Plan B...the Northwest and somewhere warm in mid-February.  Should be able to get better prices thinking out a month or so...and should be able to avoid dipping into savings.

So...my apologies to my northwest pals...but I will see you soon nonetheless.

I took down my Christmas stuff the other day and made a sizable dump run.  My veteran tree of fifteen years or so is now sleeping with the angels.  Actually it's buried in a landfill.  But you get my drift.  It was a loyal and honourable tree...

I did go in for my annual check-up yesterday and got a clean bill of health.

Otherwise not a lot to report.  Gonna lay low and try to save some dough for vacation.  The only pending expense of note of which I am aware is a brake job on the Jeep...but hopefully not until it's next regular check-up next spring.

Mighty quiet on the Northern Front...

No comments: