Thursday, October 11, 2012

On Holiday

Wheels up this afternoon for Seattle.  And tomorrow morning I will motor down I-5 to Portland for a spell.

Sunday I will be enjoying fine dining with Amanda and Leah in the Pearl.  I do like Portland! 

I'll be staying at my pal Adam's home in Hillsboro.  Adam has his SSI eligibility hearing next week and I will be offering moral support and meeting with his attorneys.  Adam's mom has been doing a lot of the leg work getting prepared for the hearing and I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can...

After the hearing I hope I can manage some sort of road trip for a few days.  We'll see.  I will be back to Juneau no later than the end of the month.

Bottom line...no blogging for a bit.

In other news I have now put all the yards to bed...finished cutting-back perennials at mom's on Monday.  For the first time ever, I actually did all the fall chores in decent weather.  The chore is almost enjoyable when done under the sun.  I still have bulbs to plant but it's still been in the 50's during the day and I was afraid to stick 'em in the ground.  I should be able to manage the bulb planting when I return...

Well, gotta finish packing and think I'll head to town for a quick workout. 

I leave you with another gem from the Alaska Coastal series...

The ramp crew are dressed like caddies from the Masters.  

Hasta luego gang!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Awesome pic. Do you know the approximate date it was taken?