Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quality Time with 'Manda

A change of plans for 'Manda.  She has elected to spend a few more days in Juneau before heading south this next Sunday.  Wonderful!  I got to hang-out with her yesterday - lunch at the Sandpiper (excellent Reuben on great fresh bread).  Then a nice walk at the shrine followed by various and sundry errands.  She is in good spirits and looking forward to the summer in Cali.  I had a delightful time in her company - can't hardly imagine a better way to spend a day.


Yesterday was Joan Kasson's birthday.  I coaxed her out to Zephyr for wine and appetizers.  Dougie subsequently joined us.  An excellent French burgundy...  Good company and good wine...another winning combination!

Sadly, today is much less pleasant.  Raining and blowing and I just finished paying the monthly bills.  Time to go have a workout...guaranteed to improve my disposition.

TallyHo!

No comments: