Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny Weekend

Clear as a bell all weekend.  Yesterday Joan and I walked out to the Boy Scout Camp.  It was great - although a mite breezy.  Maddie the Dog is getting the hang of these walkies. 

Lots of folks on the trail.  Even three horses - not something you see very often. 

There were lots of Canada Geese and quite a few ducks.  Pretty quiet on the songbird front, however.

Maddie the Dog.  That's some tail...

Joan and Maddie.  The sun was warm; but the wind was cold!

On Saturday I went out to Fish Creek in the morning.  No wind but a little chilly with skim ice on the ponds.  A bunch of sparrows were hanging-out.  I believe these are Song Sparrows.





Well, I'm going to do my sister's taxes this morning.  Then to the elders.  And then to Auntie's for a little preliminary yard work...

TallyHo!

No comments: