Friday, June 17, 2011

Good Vittles

Busy, busy, busy.  Lots of errands this week - physical therapy for mom, some hauling of stuff for Joan, yard work and some house cleaning  for auntie etc. etc. etc.  Yesterday I met with a mortgage guy - there should be a pre-qualification letter at State Farm for me.  Looks like a price of $350,000 would be a no-brainer although I'm sure I could go higher if need be.  Apparently I am regarded as eminently credit worthy.

Last night I went to Zephyr for supper with Joan and her dad.  A very good meal by Juneau standards.  I had a seafood stew in a light tomato broth.  It was a little spicy and quite tasty.  Also a good curried carrot soup.  Thanks, Joan!

I've also been walking with Finnegan the Yorky.  Took a few bird pictures which are not too bad if I do say so myself.

Lots of Song Sparrows around

My neighborhood Stellar Jay

Not sure about this guy...looks immature...but sure early for fledglings...

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: