Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Day of Rest

I woke up about 2 a.m. with a sore throat and by breakfast time it had already progressed to a full-blown cold. I feel pretty crappy.

So...skipped the workout today and contented myself with some computer maintenance and photo shuffling. Note that most of the pics previously posted to the right are gone - however they are now on my Kodak website if, for some strange reason, you miss them. There are probably a few other pics posted there that have not previously been posted on the blog - so if you're bored, you can give them a look.

I do want to post a couple of new collages on the blog. The first, a happy 79th birthday present to Marian Harrigan and another of Terry and her best pal, Pogo the Irish Greyhound.




Terry and her beloved Irish Greyhound, Pogo. Seattle March, 2008.

The Harrigans - photos courtesy of Terry's Uncle Bob taken around 1959.

Well, I'm going to rally and take the hounds for a walk. They have been glaring at me for several hours. More later...

No comments: