Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rain - Heavy at Times

Another six inches of snow last night. I believe we've now received over three feet in this round. It's above freezing this morning but not yet raining. The rain - "heavy at times" - is the prognostication for the next couple of days starting this evening. I will be plowing, shoveling, and cursing for a good portion of the day.

The good news is that the warmer weather today - before the deluge - should allow most of the snow on the trees to fall gradually without taking out a bunch of power lines. But we'll see...


I should be driving a golf cart. Instead I'm driving this...

My boarder and I are getting on famously. He is not only cute; but also smart and quite affectionate. I feel that my previously given nickname "Ratbag" does not do him justice. So I am re-commissioning him "Boopsie."

A furry foot warmer.

Well, it's now daylight, so guess I'll go jump on the snow plow. Need to knock the snow off of the boat and wood tents out back and do some misc. shoveling. Then on to the folks. Auntie's shouldn't be too bad...I shoveled there yesterday and I will just let nature take it's course with the six inches we got last night. And I stocked Auntie's larder yesterday so she doesn't need to be going anywhere...

No comments: