Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lindstrom & Lindstrom

A quick post.

The big remaining task in mom's yard of late has been the acquisition and disposition of a few tons of gravel around the trailer.  I stopped by our friends at AGGPRO today and ordered up a whoop-ass pile o' gravel.  'Bout 6 tons.

The aggregate was delivered around 3 PM.  Half of it was distributed around half of the perimeter of the trailer by 5 PM.  I was the shovel/wheelbarrow man and 84 year old mom was the raker/spreader person.  I was sweating like a lil' piggy.  Mom was cool and collected as usual.  Here we are with the job half-way done.

Lindstrom and Son - a Professional Corporation

We will be back at-it tomorrow morning...assuming we can get out of bed.  I love this kind of work...

Jesus, mom looks younger than I do!.....

Cheers!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Very impressive! Which one of you should I contact for some work at my place?