Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oink

Florida as expected.  And now the protagonists have moved on to Nevada.  Donald Trump has now endorsed Mr. Romney.  A shiver failed to run down my spine...

Mr. Romney demonstrates how private capital works

A bizarre week.  Started out like serious winter; ended up like mid-March.  I have NEVER seen snow disappear as quickly.  My driveway is now bare.  

I have been doing some baking and attempting to cook for myself (as opposed to eating really unhealthy junk food or really expensive and mediocre restaurant food).  And shoveling was pretty much a full time job for a few days.   And today took auntie to the doc due to a week long intestinal issue.  In other words - situation normal...

On a very positive note - my buddy Adam will arrive next Thursday for a few weeks.  Yippee!  I like having company.

Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments: