Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Had a Good Day!

I feel like a million bucks. Had a good day today.

I spent about six hours working in my folks yard. I dug-up a bunch of tangled roots that radiated from the stump where a Mountain Ash stood last year, made two trips up to an abandoned city rock quarry up by Eaglecrest to get rock, put the rock in a circle around the stump, and went to Fred Meyer's and bought a bunch of top soil. Voila! Mom now has a very nice new raised flower bed in her front yard.

It's hard to believe I find such work satisfying...but I do...so there you have it.

Coming on Monday - The Lindstrom Chronicles - the transcript of my folks interview about 18 months ago with the Juneau Historical Society. I'll probably do it in three parts or so...I'm searching for pictures...

I am going to archive all the pics on the blog from my West Coast Swing - they're all available on my Kodak site now and are just taking-up room on the blog.

If there are any pics on my Kodak site that strike your fancy...just let me know...and I'll send you a jpg file or send you a CD if, for some bizarre reason, you want a bunch of them.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: