Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Clean-Up

Sorry I haven't posted; but I've been having a ton of fun working in my aunt's yard. By the end of day three I have completed general weeding and clean-up and doused the lawn with moss kill in preparation for thatching. God I love working in the yard! And the best is yet to come - serious plant shopping. Woohoo!

I have not made much progress on photoshopping - I attempted to download all my pics last evening and my ageing computer balked. In fact it just plain crashed. Plan B: I will download all the pics directly to my external hard drive. But that won't happen today.

Just finished a bottle of wine and a HUGE steak with a baked spud and a bunch of brocolli. Yum. I will now repair to the recliner whereupon I plan to devour a large bowl of popcorn and another glass of milk. I'm ALMOST glad to be home.

The weather has been great! Sadly it appears to be clouding over tonight.

Later kids.

4 comments:

Eric said...

We want pics!

Elmer Lindstrom said...

Pics are on the way. I photoshopped a hundred and fifty or so today; still have over a hundred or so left. I'm culling the most diseased from the herd. And quite a few need a little extra work.

I have to haul and stack firewood tomorrow morning. But hope to continue to make progress. Look for a Monday posting...

Sheesh. My public's getting mighty uppity. Perhaps I should go into a "subscription" mode - weed-out some of the riff-raff...

plumber55 said...

Rif raf huh?

Eric said...

If you go into a subscription mode you will weed out more than just us riff raff!