Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a Quick Post

Well, it's been a couple of days...so I better say something...

A busy day today. Finally made a dump run and hauled away a bunch of stuff from my place and the elders.

Delivered chili con carne to a bunch of elders (it's mighty tasty if I do say so myself). Had a good workout. Did the regular chores.

My tweety bird pals were chirping in the neighborhood this morning; but I never saw them at my feeder. Hmmmm. On the other hand, it's been above freezing so perhaps foraging in the wilds is working ok. I do not speak Chickadee - so it's hard to judge.

Spoke to Amanda yesterday and she was prepared for the winter storms hitting Southern California. Her lights blinked twice while I was speaking to her. It was raining and blowing but supposed to turn to snow. She's in the Sierra's east of the City of Angels. They have emergency supplies....

I am seriously depressed about the Massachusetts senatorial election. If this proves to be the death knell of health care reform...I will be more than depressed. Just don't know what I can do about it...

Sigh...

No comments: