Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sokol-Blosser Excursion

Drove down to Leah's duty station yesterday afternoon - the Sokol-Blosser winery.  Kinda a gray day; but once again the company more than made up for any deficiencies weather wise.  However I have resolved to revisit the winery on a bright sunshine filled spring or summer day.  They have a very nice deck with a panoramic view that I need to study for a few hours.

So...without further ado...a couple of pics from yesterday...

"I also recommend this impertinent little Pinot Gris..."

  Seventy Five Acres of Juicy Goodness

 Daniel, Leah, Amanda & Jane on maneuvers

Cellar Rats

 Felt a little peckish last evening - had a mediocre supper at the Thai restaurant here at the hotel and turned-in early.  Unfortunately, this morning I feel like I may be coming down with a cold.  Gonna hole-up and hope it goes away.

Next post dateline Mauii.  So there you have it...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Have you hooked up with the "Howards Feeds" folks yet? I bet they party like rock stars.