Thursday, August 4, 2011

Disappointed

Well, just spoke to my realtor and, unfortunately, my offer for a home by Twin Lakes was not accepted.   Possible they will reconsider, of course, but it appears we are not close.  Too bad.  I really liked the home; but I am in no rush to move - so we'll see what happens.

It's pouring down rain today.  Don't feel very ambitious.  Think I'll take the day off from the club...I've been working out pretty strenuously for the past week or so and am a mite sore.

Day before yesterday Alison and I walked the dike trail.  There were a number of juvenile Kingfishers flying around; but unfortunately I did not get close enough for a real good shot.  Still, a very pleasant outing...  Got a couple of decent sparrow pics.

Lots of Yellow Rumped Warblers flitting around

Lincoln Sparrow

Nice Kingfisher pose - but just not close enough!

No comments: