Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Home (Maybe)

Sorry gang.  But the weather has not been that great and I have had no photos to share.  That problem was solved this morning when I dowloaded a couple of pics from Eric that he took on a weekend trip to Hoonah.  The pics speak for themselves.

Greetings from the Zip-line Legal Department  Photo courtesy of Eric Swanson

Serious zip-line hardware  Photo courtesy of Eric Swanson

Serious zip-line  Photo courtesy of Eric Swanson

In other news, I have found a home near Twin Lakes that is seriously attractive to me...  Today I will make an offer.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Eric said...

The Icy Strait Point zip line in Hoonah is billed as the world's largest. First time I have been on one, and it was awesome!

Elmer Lindstrom said...

I am contemplating a trip to Hoonah!

Eric said...

It was great over there, and they import Alaskan Pale Ale and Amber kegs via the marine highway system all the way from Juneau!