Monday, October 17, 2011

Bah Humbug

Well, my first house guests have arrived.  They flew from New York to Juneau in about eleven hours.  Nikki was damn glad to get out of her kennel.  They both seem to approve of their new digs.

Enrique has gone out for drinks with a couple of friends - he's been here often enough that he has pals both in the theater and otherwise.  Nikki is glued to Enrique's pillow on his bed; although she did come out to observe me putting my bolognese sauce into containers.  I suspect she'll be fine in a day or so - doggy jet lag.

I am a serious Christmas person - I've already been assessing the property for Xmas light purposes.  Christmas will be particularly fun this year insofar as Enrique will be appearing in Perseverance Theater's production of "A Christmas Carroll"  I am housing Bob Cratchit.

I wonder if I will be expected to cook a Christmas goose?

And for those of you who do not recall Nikki - here's a pic from this spring.

  One of my new roomies - Nikki the Dog

I'm delighted to have company...

No comments: