Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blue Sky...Smilin' at Me

FINALLY! A beautiful spring morning. Still a little cool (I suspect there was frost last night in some areas); but it will be around 50 today and in the mid-50's for the rest of the week. Yesterday it was nice - but cold - in the morning and I ran a bunch of errands for Marian. But in the afternoon there was wind, rain, and hail. OOFTA!

Marian is doing better and hopes to be discharged from Virginia Mason this week...the doc is hinting at Friday...but we're hoping a day or so sooner.

I have been in my "Juneau" routine the last few days. Morning coffee, morning workout, a little wandering around, and yesterday had a second workout when it became clear the weather would not be condusive to outdoor activities. Today I'm going to take the bus up to Greenlake and walk the park. I don't know if there will be anything photo worthy or not - but stay tuned.

I will do my best to manufacture some news for your entertainment...

1 comment:

Kurt West said...

Feel free to torment, but most of last week was epic in Juneau. Lots of sunshine and blue skies. The dirty half dozen flew to Funter Bay on Friday and that Slagle character and Lockridge showed up with a bunch of pirates on a boat too. Due to the nature of the crowd, I kept the camera in my pack. The fish all got away but we slaughtered the crabs. Somehow we returned 4 days later with as many that we arrived with.