Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

Best wishes for a happy turkey day. I will be doing the usual family gig...although I THINK I have convinced mom to let me help-out with a few side dishes. Gonna make a carrot and sweet potato puree, fruit salad with a honey and poppyseed dressing, and cauliflower au gratin (one of Alison's favourtie comfort food recipes). Mom has invited another elderly couple from down the street...we should be a group of eight for supper.

I just finished posting the last of my vaction pics - from the Carolina low country. It was an ordeal. My computer hard-drive is full and I had to keep figuring-out how to free-up disc space. I need a new computer...this one is over six years old and is balking at every turn.

The weather has been predictably crappy...with wind and rain. Sounds like it might cool-off a bit the first of next week; but no real winter yet in sight.

I'm running late today. Better get to the elders and do chores. Then a workout and hit the grocery store...

Gobble, gobble, gobble...

No comments: