Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Legislative Finance Christmas Reunion

Sunday evening Alison Browne had a bunch of us old Legislative Finance hands over for pizza. It was quite fun...many old stories retold. And the crew looked pretty damn good - all things considered.

The Juneau contingent of the old Legislative Finance Division crew and their associates


Our hostess Alison Browne - lookin' mighty fit.

And Uncle Miltie is as chipper as always

Other Christmas preparations continue apace. Yesterday I finished all my cards and will pop them in the mail today. The folks' place is now decorated. Another UPS consignment should arrive today although I still need to do some shopping downtown.

On the culinary front, today is beef stew day...will whip-up a batch for the elders. I made beef stock over the weekend and I should use the portion I did not freeze. And perhaps the first batch of Christmas cookies...I am feeling Snickerdoodle-ish. Or maybe lemon bars.

Gotta hit the road...running late. My damn computer is full...it did NOT like downloading the pics from my camera this morning and I am feeling frustrated. Serious digital indigestion. I will order a new computer with mega disc space after the first of the year.

TallyHo!

No comments: