Sunday, August 9, 2015

BBQ and Fire Pit

Went over to Alison's and Doug's last evening for a BBQ potluck and fire pit experience.  Lots of good friends some of whom I had not seen in months.  Took lots of pics - some good and some not-so-much.  I am electing to only post the decent ones.  So if you attended last evening and do not see your picture posted you should be GRATEFUL.  And I can assure you the shortcomings on the less than wonderful pictures were the result of photographer sloth and incompetence and no reflection on the subjects...

Alison and Fred enjoy the pleasant evening

Fred was in a jovial mood

Stu and M'Iva lookin' good.

Laura and M'Iva

Dale and Chris mock the photographer

Alison give M'Iva and Marla a garden tour

Supper was delicious.  Doug is a first rate grill master and two flavors of ribs were on offer.  Lots of delicious salads and fresh crab.  I had two very generous plate fulls.  Yum.

This morning I did the usual coffee at mom's and dog walk routines and just finished mowing mom's yard.  Had hoped to get auntie's done today also but have run out of time.  I have a 2 PM card game to attend to...

 

No comments: