Monday, October 19, 2009

Vacation Pics Posted

Whew! Finally finished photoshopping and posting my vacation pics. What an ordeal. Bet I've got at least 100 hours invested. Was working on it until midnight last night and then dove-in again at the crack-o'-dawn this morning.

And damn! Just went back and viewed the slide show again...and sure enough, spotted some spelling and grammatical errors as well as a few pics that I wish I had cropped or fiddled with in some other fashion. But I am bound by the oath I took as a retiree - when a project that's supposed to be fun begins to feel like work - then it's time to put a fork in it...

At any rate, check 'em out at: http://classic.kodakgallery.com/elmerlindstrom - if this link isn't "hot" then go find it under Alaska Related Links on the right...

The Kodak Website is under renovation. Looks the same externally - at least for the moment - but the guts have been seriously redone. And I'm not sure I like it. I had a hell of time uploading stuff and the editing process was REALLY slow. But on the other hand, it may be my decrepit computer.

In any event, enjoy the pics. I'm headed to the elders and then for a workout. And I need to make some chicken soup for dad...

TallyHo!

No comments: