Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sworn to Secrecy

I'm on jury duty this week.  May be done tomorrow.  Hard to say.  I can say no more....

In other news....when I checked the papers this morning...Gen. McChrystal was hanging-on by a thread.  This evening, I have had to struggle to find a reference to General Mc.Chystal...he has been replaced apparently by his superior, General Petraeus.  Hmmmmm.  Need to figure this out.  But I'm tired...so it will have to wait.

Coincidentally, I am reading a book called "Masters and Commanders" by Mr. Andrew Roberts.  A great read about the multifaceted relationships of FDR, Churchill, Marshall and (the least known to Americans) Alan Brooke, Chief of the Imperial General Staff, during WWII.  Fascinating.  Many humorous anecdotes - some of which I look forward to sharing with you cats.

Later kids.

No comments: