Thursday, September 30, 2010

On Vacation

Wheels up tomorrow at 1:39 PM on Alaska 76 non-stop to Seattle.  Should arrive just in time for the Friday gridlock on I-5.  A small sacrifice.

Met with my attorney in the parking lot at Foodland this afternoon.  I handed him some documents.  We meet again tomorrow for coffee inside at the Foodland coffee bar.  He will file the necessary documents with the Court to get my mom's title problem squared-away.  I will deal with the DMV people upon my return.

A forecast high in Seattle of 76 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow.  Excellent.  Nice weekend too.

Saturday lunch with Ms. Harrigan and Harrigan the Elder at T's favourite Ballard Italian joint, Piccolino's.  I predict a good time will be had by all.

An excellent supper courtesy of Alison and Dougie this evening.  Perfectly grilled New York Steaks.  And my very favourite cheesy cauliflower.  Serious comfort food and I feel duly comforted.

Next post:  Dateline Seattle at the Gaslight Inn.

No comments: