Friday, September 23, 2011

Anatomy of a Move: Part 1

The day has come...I must actually start packing stuff.  Where to start?.....   I know... the computer room closet. This is where all the Xmas stuff resides.  After ten years maybe the time to buy a bin for all the Xmas wrappings. 

DONE.  CLOSET CLEANED-OUT.

Then the entertainment center that has not held a TV for about 7 years; but has become the closet for photography stuff.  This is dangerous territory...lots of old photos in old jackets...slides...grade school report cards...one never knows what one will encounter. But I persevere; without a single tear.

DONE.  ENTERTAINMENT CENTER PURGED

The old desk - from my folks years ago - think Grandma Newman had another one just like it.  It will be a focal point of the new house when you first walk in the front door.  Today it was full of "stuff" - no more.

DONE.  DESK CLEARED.

Tomorrow  I need to pick-up the pace.

Or not.

Life is good.

   

No comments: