Saturday, September 17, 2011

Portland Fun

Ah, back in my favorite city.  Terry and I had a swift and uneventful drive from Seattle to Portland on Thursday after a good Thai lunch in Ballard with her mom.  T. and I motored over to Jane's place, had a glass of wine and then off to supper at a nice local Greek restaurant in Sellwood.  Delightful.

Yesterday I spent the day with my friend, Adam, getting organized for a quick camping trip (maybe).  We plan to go up by Mt. Adams where there is an outdoor concert gig he really wants to attend.  However this morning it is raining and kinda looks like it's going to be more serious than what the forecast predicted.  So we'll see...

Last night was reunion night at Accanto - a very nice Italian restaurant on Belmont.  I had dined there previously with the girls.  A picture is worth the proverbial thousand words...so without further ado...

 Terry and Tim

 Jim is contemplating relocation to Dallas.  This announcement received mixed reviews

Jane and Julia

Alison and Dougie

I spoke to Leah yesterday and we'll do supper tomorrow.  Bet she's not happy with the rain either.  Grapes need heat and sun this time of year.  Amanda is supposed to arrive on Monday so there will be more dining.  And I would like to get down to the vineyard on Tuesday if the weather cooperates.

Well, gonna do an anti-rain dance.  Later gang!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Great pics. Everyone looks to be holding up well, and having fun.