Sunday, September 13, 2009

Greetings from Eagle Crest

Well, here we are in Redmond. I got in late Friday afternoon after a nice drive from Portland that included a quick stop in Parkdale, Or to check-out Nancy Slagle's new digs. The house will be beautiful and should be finished this fall. They are at the FOOT of Mt. Hood...no more than 10 miles or so from the base of the mountain. Very spectacular.

Nancy and I had lunch at a diner in Parkdale and I then legged-it into Redmond. Alison and Dougie were right behind me. Yesterday and today were practice rounds...and all of us sure need the practice. I'm now sitting at the resort clubhouse where registration for the tournament is about to commence. Our condo does not have wifi so my posting is going to be spotty this week.

In fact, I need to sign-off and see if I can help with registration.

The weather's beautiful. Having a ton of fun.

Later kids!

No comments: