Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 1 of the Tournanent

Well, I ain't carrying the red lantern; but I'm not in first place either...

A great day on the course...had a wonderful time. I hit 108 which I think ties me for 5th place in the "D" Flight. I played with some older gentlemen; I was the only one of the foursome who hit off the blue tees as opposed to the senior tees. On a couple of holes the difference in distance is really significant...a tad demoralizing to see your decent tee shot only 50 yards or so in front of the rest of the group's tee. But I held my own...

I'm really pooped tonight. A week of golf and sun has taken its toll. I'm going to go have a hot bath and call it a night.

Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going into Casa Grande for some good Mexican food. Should be fun.

I will report-in tomorrow evening unless I have too much fun at supper.

No comments: