Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 2 of the Tournament

Well, I moved up in the standings by hitting a 105. I THINK I am in the final four grouping for the "D Flight" category. Hah!

This has been a wonderful week. Everyone is pleasant - all the contestants and the staff of the resort. I played today with the same senior crew from yesterday and they could not have been more delightful - in a crusty senior sort of way. But I do well with seniors!

I'm going to be a picture taking fool at tomorrow's awards banquet. So, America, stay on the edge of your seats.

There's more to come!

2 comments:

Kurt West said...

Great pictures, however, Fuller and I went out last night for a few rootbeers and got to talking about all the great pictures you've posted and wondered when the swimsuit gallery from club med will be posted. Has been another roller coaster week in regs land but I'm off to an all day writing class at Centennial Hall. No one else has been indicted or charged since Clark this week. We all a bit shocked by our governors announcement of being 7 months pregant and no one knowing. We didn't think governors were allowed to have sex. Kristi is off Sunday to Yellowknife, NWT for the Arctic Winter Games and Bad Larry Productions is enroute from CA today hoping to get home in time for the exteme skiing competition at Eaglecrest this eve hosted by the Hangar. Big prizes for big trips on the jumps and rails. Beer garden and food on the slope next to the terrain park. Should be quite an event. Best of luck in the tourney, Go Team Lindstrom! or is it Team Bacardi?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you are having an amazing time! I wish I could come play. Sometime we will play in a tourney together in a warm, sunny place! Can't wait to see you!