Friday, March 7, 2008

Day Three of the Tournament

A great day despite the fact I played poorly. But apparently it was good enough to earn me second place in the men's "D Flight" category. I trousered $125 which I promptly donated to the Junior Golf Club.

I am too pooped-out to process and post pics; but I took quite a few at the awards banquet. So stay-tuned for a tourney summary coming in the next day or so.

Tomorrow is a travel day. I'm going to head west on I8 to El Centro and then up the east side of the Salton Sea to Palm Dessert. I'm looking forward to a road trip. Ten straight days of golf has taken its toll on me.

I think we'll play Laura's Executive Course on Sunday.

I may not post tomorrow...but certainly will the following day.

1 comment:

Doug said...

What, no video? What a gyp.